Marketing Manager for Leading Architecture Practice
LOM is looking for a dynamic and creative marketing manager to help us build the practice's profile, shape how we communicate and drive the growth of our business.
The marketing manager will take the lead across all the practice's communications including project presentations, competitions, practice credentials and brochures, bid documents, our website and social media.
The successful candidate will be ambitious and self-motivated, able to take direction from the directors whilst also working on their own initiative. Strong relevant experience is required and a keen interest in architecture and design is desirable. Salary will be competitive dependent on experience, and we offer benefits including discounted gym membership, support for training, a company pension scheme and an annual bonus.
- degree in marketing, graphic design, architecture or a similar relevant field
- minimum of three years' experience in business to business marketing
- an understanding of graphic design and a good working knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- excellent writing and editing skills
- able to manage multiple tasks and projects
- strong commercial awareness and ideally a good understanding of the architecture, construction and property sector
- working with the directors and PR consultants to develop and maintain our marketing strategy
- taking responsibility for the practice's presence, profile and communications material, including brochures, credentials, website, document templates and social media channels
- liaising with our PR consultants to support press coverage, profile raising and pubilicity opportunities
- identifying and developing new client leads across multiple sectors, and develop marketing material and initiatives to secure new business
- identifying suitable tender/bid opportunities and competitions and coordinating the production of bid material
- writing and editing copy for promotional literature, coordinating the production of regular email marketing communications and in-house staff communication material
- coordinating marketing activities including trips, events and conferences
- monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of our marketing strategy
LOM is an AJ100 architectural practice with a wide-ranging and high-quality portfolio, including major new build architectural projects, workplace design and strategy, retail design and design for education. We work both in the UK and overseas, with projects currently underway in Dubai, Oman, Ghana and the Dominican Republic.
The practice is young, friendly and collaborative, with regular social events and a great studio space located in central Shoreditch.
If you are interested in joining us, please forward your CV and a covering letter describing your experience and what you would bring to the role
Apply for Marketing Manager for Leading Architecture Practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly