Sales and Marketing Project Manager - Delicious branded food business
Commercially savvy, a passion for innovation, excellent project management skills -all are key for this challenging, newly created role working within a growing and highly innovative branded food manufacturing business who are currently taking their category by storm.
Combining project management, market and consumer insight, creative problem solving and commercial thinking, this is a role that could suit a brand marketing, product, innovation, account management or customer/trade marketing specialist. The priority is to ensure that all new launches are successful and that multiple projects involving different stakeholders across the business, stay on track. The ultimate goal is to increase awareness, distribution and growth.
- Project management and execution
- Agree project timelines and agree deliverables to meet deadlines.
- Full P & L accountability for the Marketing spend.
- Development of and subsequent execution of the annual Marketing plan.
- Manage trade and consumer shows and other events.
- Ongoing liaison and agency management.
- Development of category and consumer understanding.
- Competitor analysis.
- Work cross functionally with the sales team to support with NPD, promotional activity, category insights and presentations to the retailers.
Key Skills Checklist:
- Hands-on FMCG experience as a brand marketer, category manager, innovation specialist within either a food or non-food manufacturing environment.
- A track record of working with new brand launches.
- Ability to work with ambiguity and at a pace with multiple projects on the go at any point.
- Engaging presentation and selling skills, building credibility with key customer accounts.
- Great communication.
- Willingness to work as part of a team.
- Strong relationship builder.
- An eye for an opportunity.
A challenging and interesting role that requires someone who can hit the ground running.