Senior Creative Artworker
The ideal Artworker must be a self-motivated individual, with the ability to produce high quality print ready artwork from an existing design, demonstrate digital/online artworking abilities including emails and creating static banners, as well as excellent retouching skills. An understanding of basic gif animation, and social formats would be useful.
As with any Studio role, attention to detail is paramount, and as a senior artworker the right candidate will act as brand guardian to a number of key brands. We are looking for someone with a positive, proactive attitude to working.
The Studio is split into two types of deliverables. A traditional Studio that supports the Design department, the other working largely as 'direct to maker', allowing clients to brief the Content Studio directly. The client is looking for a dynamic Artworker able to support both parts of the Studio offering.
- Proven experience of developing first class digital and print Artwork and visuals for Blue chip clients
- You must be confident in your own ideas and be a strong team player, prepared to work both proactively and in a reactive and flexible way.
- Process driven, well organised, with the ability to see the bigger picture of agency delivery.
- Display meticulous attention to detail and able to execute pixel perfect designs
- Roll out simple designs to multiple html pages using an established look and feel
- Expert knowledge across Adobe Creative Suite especially Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Retouching Experience
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to clearly communicate with, clients and internal departments.
- Keep up to speed with industry innovations and trends
- Have a keen eye for detail and able to maintain quality control of own and teams work.
- Experience in design for digital, in particular social media platforms.
- Mock ups S/S or mini to ensure artwork is 100% correct before releasing
- Align with the Content Studio Manager to effectively deliver project requirements.
- Support progression of the junior Content Studio team members, identifying areas of development.
- Team player
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Following of client guidelines
- Content management
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Excellent visualising skills on the mac
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS and how this impacts final creative output an advantage
Please forward your relevant CV and samples including examples of retouching to us asap please.