Middleweight / Senior Designer
Truffle have an exciting position for a Middleweight and/or Senior Designer to join a highly creative design studio within a leading professional services company in Central London. We have two roles and therefore are looking at both levels.
This is an integrated position and requires a Designer that has a passion and talent for all visual communication regardless of the platform. Working directly from client briefing, you must be confident taking a brief, presenting your ideas, steering and influencing clients and project managing your own workload.
Collaborating with a highly creative set of Designers that span print, digital and video you will be supported by these award winning creatives to produce folio worthy work.
As a Designer you will be equally comfortable working from a blank sheet of paper, producing creative solutions that are innovative and impactful as you are working to a clients brand guidelines.
This role is ideally suited to someone that has experience either from an agency or client side studio, who has hit a ceiling and now needs to continue their own personal creative development under excellent guidance.
The minimum requirements are:
- Strong design skills based on a degree, equivalent qualification or industry experience.
- A proven track record in integrated design, with a strong portfolio.
- In-depth knowledge of appropriate design software.
- 3 to 5+ years design experience in an agency or creative corporate environment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent personal time management skills.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately.
- Proficient in understanding client expectations and requirements.
- Establishes rapport with and trust of staff, managers and internal and external clients.
- Supports and builds collaborative working.
- A good team player, willing to ask for, and provide help to other members of
the design team.
- In-depth understanding of current print processes and the requirements for preparing artwork for production.
- Excellent analytical skills (for briefs).
Mac (OS X) / PC, Adobe Creative Suite (CC 2014) - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and Acrobat.
Web design software and practices (HTML/Flash/Mobile /iPad)
Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint. After Effects
Must have excellent experience in layout and digital design and strong typography skills
Please send both your CV and either a pdf or online folio in support of your application that demonstrate the requirements of this role.