Senior Architectural Technologist
A pro-active Architectural practice based in London, with the integrity and intellectual rigour to ensure the very best in each stage of their projects from concept to completion, are seeking Senior Architectural Technologists.
Winning multiple awards for the completing medium to large projects across various sectors in the United Kingdom, their London studio plays an integral part to the dedicated project teams which you could be joining.
A successful person would be working within a team environment to deliver technical packages and construction packages on live projects.
- Qualification in Architectural Technology (or equivalent)
- AutoCAD (Proficient) AutoDesk Revit (BIM level)
- Working experience of NBS Create and Building
- 5 years experience across RIBA Plan of Works Stages 3-6
- Flexitime working hours - flexibility to plan your individual daily schedule
- Annual Leave
- CPD + Training
- Subsidised cost of annual travel card
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Paid Professional Memberships
- Annual Salary - £44,000 to £50,000
Get in touch with Rommel @ ADREM Group to discuss this role and your suitability further.