Want to work with some of the biggest brands in the world? Love creating beautiful design working within brand guidelines to tight deadlines and having a keen eye for accuracy? If this sounds like your kind of thing then join us and work alongside our creative teams, designers and developers creating great work for our global clients.
What you'll do?
Artwork projects to a high standard whilst being responsible for your part of the project including liaising with the Project Manager/Art Director and any other members of the agency where necessary.
Design with a strong appreciation for typography, layout and a great eye for detail.
Create and contribute to the delivery of a wide variety of digital and print collateral using industry standard software applications for digital design, artworking, presentation building and mobile/web programming and scripting languages including HTML, HTML 5, CSS.
Execute multiple projects simultaneously with aggressive deadlines.
Assist in project planning with creative operations and project management to ensure deadlines are realistic and achievable.
What you'll need?
- Working across digital and print within a studio environment
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Good level of Mac experience.
- Good understanding of digital design and development
- Familiarity with mobile site builds desirable
- Proficient skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in Powerpoint, Word & Keynote
- Knowledge of XHTML, HTML 5, CSS and supporting multimedia technologies
- Autonomous, but able to work collaboratively within a team.
- Dedicated to personal and professional development.
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Strong motivation and ability to follow through with tasks and see them through to completion.
- Familiarity with understanding of printed materials.
- Familiarity with mobile site builds desirable.
Closing date: 31st May 2018