Marketing Manager / B2B Marketing / Business Development Exec
4 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Salary: Competitive + Bonus Schemes
Job Type: Permanent, Full time (37.5 hours Monday - Friday) 8:30am - 5pm
Closing date: Wednesday 30th May at 5pm
The Company offer a unique quality assurance system that combines technology and expertise to ensure pipelines are built right first time, every time. Helping customers to improve long term performance through eliminating poor installation on pipelines.
The successful candidate will manage the marketing operation to promote the company, supporting internal departments and provide valuable information to their customers.
* Manage and maintain the company website.
* Develop and implement a marketing strategy and budget
* Review online marketing and promotion of business, with particular focus on new media channels (eg YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn)
* Design, update and maintain all company literature through newsletters, email campaigns and promotional activities.
* Review and implementation of the 'employer brand'.
* Customer support through events and hosting of guests for all in-house training.
* Support internal departments on presentations, events, service provision (training, on site services, lab services) and general administrative.
* KPIs against customer feedback and satisfaction
* Experience of Microsoft packages: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
* Experience of email campaigns and literature
* Experience/knowledge of exhibitions and other events
* Experience and knowledge of managing websites
* Qualification within marketing
* High attention to detail
* Approachable and flexible
* Able to work within a team environment as well as own initiative
* Bonus scheme
* 33 days holiday (inc statutory)
* Company pension scheme
* childcare vouchers
* healthcare cash plan
* life assurance
Proof of Right to Work within the UK is essential.
Occasional travel and overnight stay as and when required.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Marketing Executive, SEO Executive, Business Development Manager, Key Sales Executive, Business Development, Business Developer, Business Development, Sales Development, Business Development Lead, Direct Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Executive, Marketing Campaign Manager, B2B Marketing, Senior Marketing Analyst, Marketing Director, Senior Marketing Coordinator, Exhibition Coordinator, Marketing Strategy Manager, Business Development, Group Marketing Coordinator, Head of Marketing may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Marketing Manager / B2B Marketing / Business Development Exec
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly