Graphic Design Manager
A true luxury brand in West London is seeking a talented Graphic Designer Manager.
You will be a classically trained Graphic Designer with experience in both blue-chip and in smaller, more entrepreneurial businesses. You will be comfortable rolling your sleeves up and working closely with the founder of the business and marketing team, taking feedback well and constantly providing ideas and solutions to design. This includes managing production from conception to completion and being responsible for creating accurate costings and budgets.
You will have experience of working on brands that are very high-end and be able to understand the target consumer. You will reflect the brand in your ways of working and communicating with colleagues and suppliers. You will be confident working without structure and constant ambiguity.
In exchange for your experience, you will get to work at pace and get campaigns/innovation/events signed off in a very short space of time. You will be working on some of the world's most high-end event sponsorships and you will get a real work-life balance - this is very much a 9-5:30 environment. Your role will be focussed on print for events, sponsorships, brand launch, activation.
- Responsible for ensuring a timely completion of design, edit and update of a wide variety of artwork including product packaging and collateral to ensure compliance with brand guidelines and production regulations
- Provides the interface with suppliers / printers / agencies as well as the wider marketing team
- Collaborates with Marketing and Sales team to uphold brand standards between website, social, digital and marketing graphics
- Collaborates with the wider marketing team to determine creative themes throughout the years and brand asset adaptation and usage
- Works closely with photographers and agencies to create suitable images for graphic design
- Creates offline assets, also working in conjunction with Design agencies to produce direct mail, product brochures, event collateral and posters
- Responsible for all aspects of print production including project management to ensure timely delivery.
- Experience as an in-house manager of creative department
- Experience of working in a high-profile luxury setting
- Experience in management of artwork and its production from end to end
To apply, please get in touch with your CV and portfolio (link or pdf is fine).