Junior Graphic Designer | Not for Profit
Our client is a major post graduate educational provider, dedicated to the medical and scientific study. Established in the 18th Century, previous students have included Charles Darwin and Sigmund Freud, the organisation plays an important role in advancement of public health in the UK and throughout the world.
We are looking for a skilled Graphic Designer to join the creative team in Central London. The designer will be in a team of two, reporting to the Marketing Manager, working across print and digital and aid the development and creation of marketing and communications collateral.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects
- Print for brochures, magazines, posters, leaflets
- Emails and newsletters
- Good understanding of branding (identity, guidelines, online presence)
- Fully proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver)
- Ability to identify and interpret design needs from a range of departments and follow a brief through to completion
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational & time management skills
- Photography skills would be desirable
Please apply to find out more.