This global business delivers innovative solutions for an impressive roster of clients in the retail and fashion sector, elevating brands by making them more inspiring, intelligent and connected with their customers.
It's an exciting time to join the in-house brand and communications team and take a lead role on projects that are essential to the business. Working closely with the Head of Creative and the wider marketing team, this person will have the opportunity to work across a breadth of brand comms projects including presentation tool kits, publications and trend reports and marketing materials. The work is incredibly creative and has a high-end aesthetic and production value. As such, the role will suit someone who has a strong mix of conceptual thinking, craft and detail, who can package and present work in an effective way, whether that be for an editorial style layout or a clever piece of packaging.
The ideal candidate:
- A strong and credible design background working across varied disciplines and projects.
- Articulate and confident in design decisions and presenting creative work.
- A strong mix of conceptual and design delivery. Comfortable being hands on the tools.
- Relentlessly energetic and positive.
- An impressive folio that demonstrates creative versatility and excellence.
This role offers great long term opportunities within a forward thinking and innovative business so if you're ready to take the next step up in your career please do get in touch today.