7 days left
- Full Time
My client is a multi-disciplinary design agency working with some of the biggest names in sports, boxing and motor racing as well as holding accounts with clients such as Diageo, one of the biggest producers and global leader in beverage alcohol. Established 5 years ago and now seeking a talented Senior Designer to join the team, my client is looking for a passionate, experienced and driven individual who has an eye for detail and strategic approach to design. Being part of this team would give great opportunities to attend a host of events as well as the chance to travel to Monaco.
This is a conceptual role so my client is looking for someone with lots of ideas and the ability to bring them to life across multiple platforms.
With a minimum of 5 years experience, some of which was spent in an agency setting, you will:
* Be the creative lead, inspiring the team
* Create and present pitches at client meetings, presenting creative solutions
* Work across multiple platforms including print, digital.
* Find unique positions for the brands you work with.
* Be responsible for brand positioning and creation of events collateral
* Work with brand guidelines
* Build narratives within your design work
* Take ownership of each project.
Skills and Experience
* Have a minimum of 5 years experience, preferably working for a deign agency.
* Evidence taking ownership of your projects throughout the design process.
* Show Craft, Typography, Drawing and Illustration skills within your portfolio.
* Have an interest in design strategy.
* Have skills in: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
* Have an eye for detail and passion for good design.
* UX and UI skills and experience is a bonus
Apply for Senior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly