Digital Creative Lead
Digital Creative Lead
- A dynamic and fundamental role, focussed on Digital and Creative activities
- Working for Brother, an international supplier of technology solutions
About Our Client
Brother International Europe is a leading supplier of technology solutions, helping businesses deliver greater productivity and efficiency through documentation, digitisation, collaboration and mobile work solutions.
Brother products include printers, all-in-one printer devices, fax machines and labelling machines. New products for an increasingly digital and smart technology era include mobile print solutions and their OmniJoin HD web conferencing software.
The purpose of the Digital Creative Lead is as follows;
- Primarily responsible for producing highly creative digital design with UX and UI in mind.
- Provide strategic design direction with a user centric approach to your work.
- Assist in developing the overall digital creative vision and strategy for BIE, taking a full 360 approach, including offline and online elements (main public website, campaigns, etc.).
- Stay up to date and be the advocate and the educator on digital and design best practices, trends etc.
- Working at a senior level, mentoring and leading on creative projects.
- Supervise online and offline creative communications material and campaigns in co-operation with Product Marketing, Communications and Digital Marketing teams.
- Ensure the profile of Digital is raised and becomes an integrated part of the overall Marketing Communications team
The Successful Applicant
For this role, we are looking for a candidate who combines strong Digital skills (UX / UI) with Creative experience (Studio / Artwork), as well as a full 360 Marketing understanding, and Pan-European experience.
- 5+ years' experience of web design (RWD, platform, campaign, channel)
- Good mentoring, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Have an infectious drive for creative solutions and impeccable attention to detail
- Able to produce design concepts for numerous digital mediums including email, mobile web & social media that are both engaging, and user focused.
- Ability to take ownership of the creative aspect of projects and deliver on briefs
- Strong typography and layout skills along with hand drawing and sketching
- Awareness of CMS platforms, Google Analytics, SEO, Digital Channels
- Adobe CS suite application including Photoshop & Illustrator, InDesign, Microsoft Office.
- Full understanding of Web page design, UX and UI perspective and fundamental principles
- Understanding available technologies for new media Platform (latest Android, IOS devices for mobile web)
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a growth story in Brother, and to join a dynamic Marketing team which is constantly developing and evolving.
The successful candidate will have the following benefits;
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Excellent team environment and culture
- Strong progression opportunities
Ref Code: MP13911689Z