We have a very exciting opportunity for a self-starting Senior Graphic Designer.
We are looking for someone with a proven track record of successful graphic design projects in the Transport, Retail and Food and Beverage sectors.
This person must be well versed in best practice graphic design for retail and must have a detailed understanding of the interior design process in order to work alongside the interior design team. This person also needs to understand experiential design and how to craft an excellent customer experience.
This person must be able to work across multiple projects and must have a proven experience of working with blue chip companies as well as entrepreneurs and start-ups.
This is a client-facing role that requires the person to be able to engage and manage clients in a proactive manner. There will be regular client meetings and site visits, however the day to day will be conducted in the office in London. The person will be required to document meetings, produce presentations and create all project deliverables to an exceptionally high standard.
Working as part of a team, the person will be expected to work with occasional guidance from the Creative Director but will also be supported by other senior and junior members of the team from time to time. We expect this person to be completely self sufficient in terms of working across multiple projects, managing their time efficiently and generating project deliverables.
Specific skills we are looking for:
- Extensive experience in designing for retail; specifically interior signage, POS, interior graphics, way finding and exterior fascia
- Extensive experience in designing corporate literature; specifically design, artwork, print production and liaison
- Extensive experience in creating brand identity, marketing and communications materials
- Extensive experience in designing websites and liaison with web developers
- Extensive experience in designing applications for smart devices and liaison with web developers
- Outstanding skills in creating bespoke illustrations; specifically traditional style illustrations and typography
- Extensive experience in designing uniforms, packaging and production of packaging
- Very confident and articulate art direction, photography direction and liaison
- Outstanding client liaison and management skills
- Good team leadership skills whilst also able to produce all project deliverables to an exceptionally high standard
- Excellent idea and concept generation abilities
- Expert Apple Mac user
- Good copywriting skills
- Excellent story boarding and creation of presentations using Adobe InDesign (CS6)
This is a great opportunity to work with a team of like-minded thinkers, crazy innovators, masters of crafts, enthusiastic enthusiasts, fearless experimentalists - that are stronger together.
If this sounds up your street - drop us your CV and folio!