Client Strategist Location: London Salary: c35k Ref:
Position: Client Strategist
Our client is a creative consultancy based in London. They are a multidisciplinary, inclusive team from a wide range of work and life experiences who are looking to add a Client Strategist to the team.
Clients will include a mix of multi-nationals through to Entrepreneurs. Projects delivered in the last 6 months include research, idea generation, marketing innovation, running test markets, developing apps, and culture change projects. They have an extremely rich network, and you'll have the opportunity to meet pioneers and leaders in their fields. This ranges from film directors and Nobel Prize winners through to 14 year olds from the local school! There's always something to learn.
The role sits primarily within the Liaison team, which is responsible for:
- Ensuring high quality client experience (excellent work & excellent service)
- Growing the existing client accounts (this should follow!)
- Establishing new client relationships (supporting partners)
- Living & breathing to make a difference
Key responsibilities: Project Leadership
- Managing client relationships, ensuring projects are delivered above expectations. This involves a degree of travel, likely initially UK & Geneva.
- Leading projects through the team
- Working with the Dream Delivery Unit (DDU) to realise creative output. This may include brand, product and service design, writing, workshop materials and presentations (to name a few), ensuring it meets client requirements.
- Working with the junior team. This involves helping shape insight, ideas and execution. Also preparing them for client meetings.
- Aiding the Imagination Officer & Liaison Officer with business development.
- Being flexible to provide the space for imagination. The business is versatile, agile and streamlined. You'll be a key part of that
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.