Service Design Executive
My client is one of the world's largest finance companies with amazing global coverage! They are looking for a Service Design Executive to work with them closely to change how the finance industry is portrayed.
They want to become be the most forward-thinking, digital-hungry marketing team in financial services.
The right person for this role will have a demonstrated track record leading projects to design solutions that dramatically improve how customer needs are met. You will work as part of a team to deliver user centered solutions based on research. You'll be adept at understanding and assessing customers, behaviours and preferences and building enhanced experiences, journeys and overall propositions, beyond product.
- Understanding your customer's needs, often partnering with them to co-create innovative solutions
- Encouraging and inspiring your colleagues to become better designers and produce great results
- Project planning and administration for strategic design projects, including articulating the value and appropriateness of different methods that will bring value to particular projects
- Running strategic design projects day-to-day
- Planning and conducting qualitative research
- Synthesising large bodies of research data to provide insights and identify opportunities.
- Facilitating and contributing to the generation, critique and iteration of services and products across various touch points, channels and entire eco-systems.
- Facilitating workshops.
You are likely to…
- Be able to cope with change in a fast-moving environment with varying workloads and pressures
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Strong commercial acumen
- Collaboration and facilitation skills - ability to bring the right people together
- Be an in-house designer working as part of a corporate design team or part of a consulting practice working face-to-face with corporate customers to solve their design challenges.
If you want the opportunity to work for a wonderfully supportive company, where you are truly rewarded and valued for your hard work, then send in your CV now to really make a difference in the future lives of real people!