CRM Capabilities Manager
- Full Time
CRM Capabilities Manager
As a Barclays CRM Capabilities Manager (Customer or Colleague), you will help to shape our customer and colleague interactions through the development of effective, user friendly leading-edge customer relationship manager (CRM) techniques and technologies. You will be instrumental in gaining and analysing customer and colleague insight, as well as gathering business requirements that will feed into the development and implementation of this integrated CRM tool.
You will evaluate process flows, consider business operating design models and engage with a broad range of internal technical and creative specialists as well as colleagues, to deliver a consistent and harmonised customer experience across on and offline channels across the whole of Barclays UK.
The Client and Customer Experience team is represented by 6000 colleagues globally - whose combined skills, knowledge and experience are creating the innovations that can help make Barclays UK the ‘Go-To' bank for our customers. Our focus is on Smarter Human Banking where the emphasis is on using technology to revolutionise our client and customer experience to free our colleagues to interact with our customers in a truly human way.
As CRM Capabilities Manager (Customer or Colleague), your main responsibilities will involve:
- Proactively analysing and monitoring business stability of customer relationship management (CRM) systems and its ongoing capability
- Championing CRM and marketing capabilities to ensure our commercial strategy remains at the heart of any changes in operational and functional developments
- Acting as a technically-literate conduit between technical and business functions to promote the benefits of the CRM solutions to the relevant stakeholder groups.
- Chairing meetings, facilitating workshops and leading improvement forums
As CRM Capabilities Manager (Customer or Colleague), your skills and qualifications will include:
- Previous experience in marketing analytics, business analysis or change management
- Understanding key Marketing and CRM components (e.g. SF Marketing Cloud, SAS, Warehousing/Analytics etc.) that could be used to drive Barclays UK marketing strategy
- Providing business support in the oversight of the setup, management and control of projects throughout their full lifecycle
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills for developing and delivering presentations
- Strong stakeholder engagement across cross functional teams
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
To apply for this job, please click the Apply button.