This highly prestigeous design studio is featured in many of the influential design lists and count many serious art collectors and prominent individuals as their clients. Their experience covers both historical and contemporary interiors, bespoke furniture, lighting and pieces of artwork celebrating artisan crafts and using the finest materials.
With an ever-increasing workload and expanding client base they are currently seeking an Interior Designer to join their team. You will be working alongside the senior designer for both their UK and International clients which includes drawing work, going on site, speaking with suppliers and taking part in installations.
Summary of experience required:
- A minimum of 3 years' previous experience already gained on high-end luxury residential projects
- Knowledge of using luxury materials
- A creative ideas person, quick on their feet
- Excellent administration and time management skills
- CAD skills would be a distinct advantage
- The ability to converse in French would be helpful