Pitch presentation designer
Global award winning communications marketing agency is looking to expand their creative team and looking to recruit a talented Pitch presentation designer.
A large part of your role will be focused on presentation design and, as such, you will be responsible for the look and feel of all internal and external presentations. Whether they are new business pitches or client documents, you will be the go-to person to make these documents look presentable.
We are looking for someone with can-do attitude, flexibility and willingness to muck in at short notice and against tight deadlines. Effective communication and collaboration skills are important. This can be a fast-paced environment, and we need someone with documented experience working as a designer.
- You will be responsible for:
- Working with the Marketing and Client teams to ensure that all branded presentations are created to a high standard
- Liaising with the new business team and senior management to create on-client-brand new business presentations
- Supporting all pitch meetings to create collateral which communicates the work and agency capabilities in the best possible way
- Liaising with printers and relevant suppliers
- Creating images, charts and infographics that more effectively communicate key messages and which can be incorporated into presentations
- Day to day design work includes:
- Designing and producing highly creative, impactful, PowerPoint presentations for new business pitches and client presentations for various departments
- Design and artwork for internal material such as stationary and business cards, staff invites
- Design for client/ agency collateral (leaflets/ invitations/ brochures/ coverage boards etc.)
- Image sourcing
- Supporting graphics for client campaigns
- Photo retouching
- Key Requirements:
- Sharp eye for layout consistency for format, great attention to detail and a good understanding of the design requirements of a project
- Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint/Word is essential, as well as Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator
- Additionally Prezi, or Keynote knowledge, would be a plus
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks and projects simultaneously
- Commitment to responsiveness, high quality work, confidentiality and customer service
- High level of creativity and design flare
Based in offices close to Victoria this company has a competitive benefits package and great working environment including onsite coffee shop/bar.
£45k plus bens