Global Marketing Manager
Global Marketing Manager
- An exciting opportunity within a leading Global Medical Technology Company
- Career Progression & Great Salary
About Our Client
Acelity is a leading global medical technology company committed to restoring people's lives through the development and commercialisation of advanced wound care. Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries leverage the strengths of Kinetic Concepts, Inc. and Systagenix Wound Management, Limited. Our mission is to change the clinical practice of medicine with solutions that speed healing, reduce complications, create economic value and improve patients' lives.
We are global pioneers in advanced wound care, creating and growing new markets based on our ability to identify and address unmet clinical needs with products that advance the practice of medicine, beginning with our introduction of groundbreaking negative pressure wound therapy, or NPWT, more than 20 years ago. Available in more than 90 countries, we offer a broad range of products that can be used across clinical applications, care settings and clinician groups to improve clinical outcomes and reduce overall costs of care.
Our product offerings are backed by an extensive body of scientific, clinical and economic outcomes data that demonstrate their clinical efficacy and value proposition. By offering a range of complementary solutions that are often used together or in sequence across multiple care settings, we are able to address patients' needs throughout the healing process and offer healthcare providers a single source to address them. We have maintained our market leadership by capitalising on our differentiated and best-in-class product offerings, utilising our highly trained sales force, robust service infrastructure and strong clinical reputation.
Acelity is headquartered in San Antonio and employs nearly 5,000 people around the world.
Reporting to the Global Category Director, the Global Marketing Manager will lead the global management of brands within the AWD product portfolio at a strategic level. By working with key stakeholders across all levels of the business and in-country marketing and commercial teams, the Global Marketing Manager will ensure the market need is translated into viable products, claims, evidence and services. This will include, Product Life cycle Management, Commercialisation of new products into the market and KOL development, including education and market research
- Maximise the value of the global portfolio and work with the regions/markets to commercialise
- Determines customers' needs by specifying and executing the research needed to obtain market information.
- Feeds research outputs into R&D team to support development process.
- Recommend pricing corridors for new markets/products.
- Supports tender processes with product knowledge
- Plays an active role in international congresses
- Assess market competition by comparing the company's product to competitor's products.
- Obtains market share by analysing correct market and sales data.
- Develops marketing materials in line with global and regional needs.
- Product expert with their portfolio
- Participate in national, regional and local professional education and other promotional events as required.
- Travels to support regions as required.
- The above is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities. Other activities may be assigned as required by management.
The Successful Applicant
Predominantly based from the Gargrave facility, with around 35% international travelling, the successful Global Marketing Manager will be able to demonstrate;
- 5 years marketing experience in medical related fields.
- Previous regional or global marketing role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter able to work well within the team environment.
- Experience of portfolio management and product life cycle extension/termination.
- Experience in new product development and product launches.
- Experience in medical industry or healthcare environment is essential
- Demonstrated interpersonal, problem solving and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated presentation skills for both large and small groups.
- Strong direct team leadership ability and ability to influence indirect reports, especially those based internationally
In addition to these core competencies, you will also be able to mirror the values of the organisation around;
- Applies values in an open, honest and ethical manner
- Forges a vision of the future
- Focuses on customers, business results and supports business growth
- Promote innovation and continuous learning
- Builds independent partnerships
- Managing complexity
- Implements positive change
- Creates an achievement environment
- Develops people for optimal performance
- Ideally based within a commutable distance of Gargrave, N. Yorkshire
What's on Offer
Excellent Package & Benefits DoE
Ref Code: MPMI13910039Z