Cyber Security Consultant
Salt are currently partnered with an international Technology & Management Consultancy who are investing in the development of their cyber Security team. We are supporting them in hiring cyber Security consultants at all levels based out of their London office. This company is considered one of the best in their field with aspirations, desire and values allowing for sustainable growth.
- Developing robust and pragmatic cybersecurity projects, with the ability to advise on consulting services
- Collaborate with colleagues who will be delivering security testing, Identity & access management and security analytics.
- Providing expertise in the strategic, organisational and human aspects of cybersecurity
- Engaging in projects for our clients which transform their cybersecurity capabilities and reduce business risk;
- Working knowledge of at least two of the following areas:
- Cyber advisory services
- Cyber Strategy and Target Operating Model
- Cyber project management - establishing and controlling
- Cyber Maturity Model, health assessments, and privacy impact assessments
- Cyber Governance, risk and compliance (GRC) assessment and recommendations
- Threat and Vulnerability assessment and management
- Third-party risk management - supply chain risks, ISP risks, software vendor risks
- Cybersecurity standards (i.e. ISF Standards of Good Practice, ISO 27001/2, HMG Security Policy Framework, PCI-DSS, PASS 555, COBIT, NIST)
Also a certification in security management (e.g. CSMP, CISM , GSLC, CISSP or similar) and an understanding of Digital Transformation, related to Social, Mobility, Analytics, Cloud, and Internet of Things are of definite value.
Location: Office In London
Travel: Up to 4 days per week
Please get in touch with Sam Cusden at Salt to discuss this further.