This small brand and innovation studio, who work with clients in travel, lifestyle, luxury and the arts, helping them define their position and purpose in the world are looking for a competent and passionate Midweight/Senior Strategist to join their team.
What will this role involve?
- Working into the Head of Strategy and alongside the other strategy consultants, you will work on the entire strategic process; from conducting research, identifying key trends & insights, planning and facilitating workshops and organising stakeholder interviews.
- You will get under the skin of brands and gain an in-depth understanding of their surrounding industry
- You will implement culture change in global businesses through strategic thinking and refining brand architecture, visual and verbal identity and customer experience
What experience is needed for this role?
- You will have good experience working as a strategist in a fast-paced innovation or brand consultancy
- An active and evidential interest in current trends and culture is essential
- Strong writing skills are essential for this role, as is clear, concise verbal communication as you will be liaising with clients regularly
If you have experience working as a Midweight/Senior Strategist, in a similar environment and are looking to develop your career, then please send your CV through to email@example.com ASAP!