Sales Development Representative SaaS & Tech
- Full Time
Sales Development Representative - SaaS
Mentioned in nearly every "start-up news" blog ever written, my client is continuously adding to it's recent period of hyper-growth. This Israeli born marketing technology platform might suit someone with 6 months to 2 years experience in a role.
Your goal is clear; support the senior sales team by identifying and securing new business opportunities in the marketing space. It might suit someone who works for a corporate business, feels undervalued and wants to hang up the shirt & tie in exchange for somewhere they can add value.
- Schedule quality demos for sales team by identifying, researching and contacting potential customers and ensure those demos occur
- Be the first point of contact for potential clients while executing marketing and sales tactics.
- Prospect quality contacts and accounts that are a best fit for using the platform
- Collect market data before and during customer outreach to understand prospective customer needs and effectively communicate those needs to the sales team
- Partner with sales reps to ensure that opportunities are moving forward
- Meet and exceed reasonable targets.
You'll need to demonstrate you have:
- Ability to clearly articulate the business value proposition and use cases.
- 1- 2 year's experience in a target orientated sales / business development environment.
- Adaptable but organized … it's a start up! You've got to be OK with being on your toes at times but able to maintain focus within your day to day activities to reach goals. Innate hunger, self-motivation and work ethic
- Interest in and passion for working at a start-up (400 People globally).
- Be confident running high-volume pipelines in dynamic, quick-moving, and rapidly changing environments
Please get in touch on 0207 928 2525 or Email Michael email@example.com
Apply for Sales Development Representative SaaS & Tech
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly