Client Services Director
- Contract Type
Client Services Director - Manchester
I'm currently working on a fantastic Client Services Director role with one of the North's biggest agencies. This is a brand new role in which the successful candidate will oversee some of the agency's biggest clients, reporting directly to the agency's most senior stakeholders. With particular focus on leading a portfolio of integrated accounts, you will have extensive experience in leading high profile accounts.
Joining one of the North's best integrated agencies as Client Services Director your day to day will involve the following:
- Working across integrated channels you will be responsible for ensuring continued excellence to all clients.
- Fronting the commercial proposition of the agency ensuring the continued development of new and existing clients.
- Reporting directly into senior stakeholders you will be the lead on a number of clients, spotting opportunities to add further value to their already strong offering.
Roles such as these do not come on the market often and therefore to be a success in this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A proven track record in delivering at the senior level within an agency, working on a number of recognised clients across a variety of sectors.
- Excellent knowledge of the integrated agency model and how it can be developed with a variety of clients in differing sectors.
- A desire to further their career as part of a well established agency with the view to moving into a Managing Partner position.
This is a superb opportunity for someone looking for their next move. For more info please get in touch ASAP for confidential chat.
Apply for Client Services Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly