We have a permanent role for an award winning digital agency with offices in the US and UK.
We are looking for someone who has experience in a Middleweight role, with lots of ambition and a real passion for digital comms and ecommerce who is aiming for Client Partner level.
Ideally someone with e-commerce and digital marketing experience, but generally someone who is organised, experienced in delivering presentations, and completing relevant admin and budget tracking.
More about them:
It' working for an award winning digital agency with a large portfolio of clients in luxury, retail and beauty mainly. The agency work end to end on concept, design and production. They are in start up mode still and are winning lots of pitch work as well as having some super legacy clients.
This has reached a recent high with a number of very impressive pitch wins.
What you'll need for this role:
Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or related field
- Agency or account management experience in digital marketing
- Experience within ecommerce marketing services an advantage
- Above average communication and presentation skills
- Able to work independently as well as collaborate with a team
- Ability to work in a rapidly growing, fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic and consistent positive attitude
- Good proficiency in Microsoft Powerpoint, Word and Excel
For more info on the role please send across your CV and relevant links to email@example.com