Digital Marketing Executive (6 Month Contract)
Digital Marketing Executive
Head of Digital
Monday to Friday 40 Hours
Commercial Hub, Cleckheaton
£20,000 to £24,000 dependant on experience
33 days holiday (incl bank holidays), pension, private healthcare, generous employee discount
This is an exciting new role for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join a small in-house Digital team and a well formed wider Marketing team to support the Digital Acquisition and Digital Content Managers in this fast-paced and fast growing department. A six month temporary role with the possibility to become permanent.
As part of a small team, you will already have some relevant experience, and must have the ability to work independently but also to become an integral part of the team.
“To be the destination of choice for tile retailers, consumers and end users, by delivering exceptional products and services, in order to ensure long term success for ourselves and our partners.”
To support the in-house Digital team and the external Digital Agency in delivering the digital plan across all of British Ceramic Tile's channels including, consumer ecommerce, retailers, specification and global. You will work across all of the Digital Marketing channels including, content, Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Paid Search and Social Media.
- Writing creative briefs for the internal graphic designer and external agency on marketing assets such as website banners, emails, social media and paid advertising assets
- Managing the websites product catalogue and content, uploading new products, editing information, adding product descriptions, updating homepage content, adding blog posts and creating new categories for product launches and promotions
- Support the Digital Content Manager and the external agency on the Social Media plan ensuring content is delivered on time and on-brief
- Support the Digital Acquisition Manager on Affiliate Marketing, communicating directly with affiliates, booking promotions, creating content, setting up discount codes and reporting on activity
- Support the Paid Search channels, creating copy, editing ads and reporting on performance
- Use Mail Chimp to schedule and edit email campaigns as well as report on their performance
- Use Google Analytics and other reporting dashboards to create weekly/monthly reports for the digital channel
- Bring new ideas and initiatives to the team by keeping your finger on the pulse, monitoring competitors, providing insights and reports
- At least 1-2 years' experience in a Digital Marketing role, working across a range of different digital marketing channels within the retail sector
- Hands on working level knowledge of digital marketing channels including Content, Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Paid Search and Social Media
- Experience of using a website CRM's (content management systems) to manage content and product catalogues
- Experience of working with an ESP (email service provider) such as Mail Chimp, Dot Mailer, Bronto Software or similar
- Working knowledge and understanding of Google AdWords/AdWords Editor
- A good working level knowledge of Google Analytics
- Robust numerical and data analysis skills, with the ability to provide actionable insights and recommendations to drive results
- Experience of working with a digital agency would be beneficial
- Highly proficient user of MS Office and other productivity software.
- Creative suite skills would be a bonus
Your success will be measured by:
- Growing revenue/leads from digital channels
- Increasing brand awareness within digital channels
- Successfully launching new digital channels and/or partners
- Successfully launching new digital content/communication strategies
- Creative and adventurous - open to new ideas, always seeking better ways of doing things.
- Confident - as a key member of the team you'll be expected to speak up and give input, but equally recognise when to listen and take direction.
- Great with words - both written and verbal, you'll be equally comfortable expressing your ideas in an internal meeting, or written in a presentation.
- Passionate about everything digital - and genuinely excited about their work - you'll thrive in a fast-paced environment, and always looking for the next challenge!
- A true team player - working together and supporting others to do well