Digital Marketing Executive
- Manage e-mail campaigns to help drive conversions
- Help maintain web and online strategies and ensure they deliver across all product streams
- Use social media to help drive performance and engage with customers
- Project manage the yearly Air Tattoo public app and ensure a successful release
- Provide reports and analysis on all online activity to measure the effectiveness of campaigns
Established in 1971, The Royal Air Force Charitable Trust Enterprises (RAFCTE) is best known for staging the world's largest military air show - The Royal International Air Tattoo - each year at RAF Fairford in Gloucestershire. Over the years, this volunteer force has grown into an army, more than 3,500-strong, who bring with them a wealth of aviation and event-management experience that has helped the Air Tattoo grow into the enormous event it is today.
Throughout its time, RAFCTE has not only made a great deal of money for charity, but it has helped demonstrate the professional excellence of the Royal Air Force and generate, through its commitment to excellence, an increased appreciation of aviation in general. Apply now to join a reputable company and a worthwhile cause.The PersonThe key skills and responsibilities of a Digital Marketing Executive:
- Educated to 'A' Level standard, Marketing/digital marketing qualification would be preferable
- Experience of running email marketing and social media campaigns
- Experience of Email marketing preferably in a B2C environment
- Knowledge and understanding of websites and content management systems
- Online copywriting and understanding 'tone of voice'
- Experience of Photoshop/graphic design/video editing
- Able to compile, analyse and act on online analytics