My client, a leading digital agency, requires a Content Manager to join the team to assist on a CMS project for one of their top clients, working on-site.
This role will involve some night work as the company launch new products and services online over the coming months. This time will be compensated with late starts the following day in the office.
- The role will focus on managing key content activity, campaigns and updates to the CMS and assisting to improve customer experience of the website.
- The role will be based on-site with the agency's client, and the successful candidate will be experienced managing websites and be able to project manage the delivery of content projects.
- The job holder will direct the interpretation and purpose of content based on understanding the end client's customer journey.
- The candidate will ideally have experience in Sitecore and the AEM CMS, but not a necessity.
- This candidate will need to manage stakeholders with competing objectives, negotiate with senior leaders and represent the Digital projects at Programme Boards.
- Proven work experience within a senior stakeholder and customer facing role in a Corporate environment
- Proven extensive stakeholder management experience to include gaining buy in with excellent influencing skills
- Proven ability to confidently to challenge and drive change
- Proven experiencing of creating engaging presentations to be presented to a wider audience.
- Knowledge and appreciation of developing and creating customer journeys within a complex organisation
- Ability to communicate technically with IT and delivery teams in order to identify the implications of delivering the digital elements of the business customer journeys
- Experience of working across different industries in a digital capacity.
- European/International work experience
- Knowledge, appreciation and experience of digital back-end hardware and systems (e.g. CMS Content Management Systems)
Start Date: Mid May 2018
Contract Length: 3 / 4 Months in Length
If you are interested to find out more then please drop me a note and copy of your CV to email@example.com