Creative Account Executive
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Junior Account Executive in an international marketing communications agency.
This is a new role partly based within the studio team and the agency's main HQ. Both offices are located in Central London. This person will be dedicated to a client in the government sector.
The Junior Account Executive will be an ambassador for the agency team and will work alongside them to co-ordinate and be responsible for the delivery and development of projects from concept to completion and be able to come up with new ideas, tactics and identify new opportunities at all times.
The candidate should be outgoing and confident, client focussed, dedicated, creative, lateral thinking and understanding of the client's needs.
- Responsible for the daily management of project workflows and work in progress/status reporting.
- Be able to understand and interpret client's digital requirements and creative briefs.
- Support the Senior Account Team in developing an existing client relationship, ensuring a consistent and growing flow of work in the department.
- Add value at point of brief and throughout the campaign with suggestions of improvements / alternatives.
- Manage quality and design outputs
The ideal candidate:
- Proven account management experience within a fast-paced environment.
- Experience across the digital spectrum, e.g. websites, email, digital marketing analytics, social media etc.
- Excellent project management and time management skills.
- A natural in client relationships.
- Core Microsoft Office skills including Excel and PowerPoint.
To apply, please attach a relevant CV.