PageGroup are a looking to hire a Digital Content Producer into their growing content team in central London.
The business are a leading global recruitment agency who have placed content at the heart of their digital marketing strategy.
PageGroup are a FTSE250 professional services recruitment agency agency who have a leading market presence across multiple sectors and industries. They are going through a digital transformation and content has been an increasing focus for the business who understand the need to get rich content to relevant audiences.
The Content Producer is a senior executive position within the content team, planning and producing content across all of our channels and assisting the Content Editor and Head of Content with strategy and distribution. Operating as a brand journalist and evangelist, the Content Producer should have an adaptable editorial content style; able to write unique and engaging content with an eye for detail and a flair for turning data and insights into great copy to tight deadlines.
They should also have experience of copy editing and know how to polish a piece - turning good into great - as well as spot typos, grammatical errors and potential legal issues. Given that the role is reliant on the commentary and insights of internal experts, the Content Producer needs excellent stakeholder management skills, adaptable to the nuances of our matrix.
Experience in the measurement and analysis of content is highly desirable, especially with regards to platforms like Google Analytics and SEMRush and/or BrightEdge.
The Content Producer should also have a firm grasp of how multimedia content fits into the marketing mix. They will be expected to briefvideographers and designers to produce striking visual assets and video to sit alongside their editorial content.
This role is based in London.
Key responsibilities of the Content Producer:
- Manage each stage of production for assigned editorial pieces, from ideation, planning and production through to publication
- Produce compelling copy in line with brand tone of voice and editorial guidelines
- Operate as a topic expert in a number of diverse business areas
- Collaborate with stakeholders in other disciplines (social, CRM, PR) to ensure content is optimally distributed, both immediately following publication and repurposed where relevant to news agenda
- Track performance of assigned content pieces and optimise based on a range of data sources; collaborate with Content Editor and Head of Content on adjusting overall strategy based on insights where appropriate
- Work with operational teams to tap into opportunities for content creation. Be able to identify trends early on and build industry leading content.
- Act as a lead on projects which involve inputs from multiple teams, holding colleagues to account on quality and deadline focus
Skills we are looking for in a Content Producer
- Outstanding written and verbal communication with previous editorial and professional writing experience
- Background in content writing within a marketing function and/or journalism (traditional editorial or brand)
- Demonstrable editing experience and an appreciation of the important role it plays in producing great content
- Assess and cut through topics in a clear, comprehensive and compelling manner within a business context using business language
- Excellent project management capabilities to stay on top of detail, deliverables and anticipate and propose solutions
- Previous involvement in the production of multimedia content from an ideation point of view; able to brief such assets to technical colleagues and critically assess and sign off end product
- Personally flexible and consultative - able to interact and build strong and credible relationships at all levels
- Experience of working in a digital marketing environment
- A solid understanding of the interplay between PR, social and SEO and the efficiencies to be gained from a unified approach
- Degree educated
Up to £32,000 and benefits package.
Applications for this role will close on 21st May 2018.