Interim Head of Brand
Are you passionate about giving back? Do you love working with young people? Are you an experienced brand marketer looking for a fast-paced, fun fixed term contract and immediately available? Then please get in touch!
You will have a real passion for young people and great experience working in youth marketing. You will have extensive brand management or integrated marketing experience at a high level, preferably a minimum of Senior Brand Manager and/or Group AD agency previous role(s). You will have a proven track record in brand strategy development and of delivering large scale integrated marketing campaigns. You will have managed and developed a team and will preferably have worked in complex, multi-stakeholder organisational structures.
You will have a track record in:
- Strategic thinking
- Proven ability to put into operation a cohesive and connected marketing plan
- Strong consumer insight intuition
- Proficiency in analysing data and consumer research
- Excellent communication skills
- In depth understanding of brand equity and the dynamics of brand drivers
- Creative and curious problem solver
- Creative flair
- Strong people management skills
- Optimistic attitude and approach
About the role
There are a number of critical projects to be delivered in this contract including:
- Development and delivery of integrated campaigns to support to major programmes
- Development of sales assets (including messaging, presentations)
- Delivery of a new online toolkit platform (the hub for all provider marketing assets)
- Revise brand guidelines
- Segmentation project
You will also develop and deliver the annual brand and comms strategy and plan, working closely with the Marketing Director and Head of Digital, develop and deliver integrated marketing campaigns and manage creative, media, brand research and econometrics agencies.
Other responsibilities include:
- Plan, track, optimise and evaluate media
- Manage brand and consumer research
- Develop attitudinal segmentation and embed across customer journey
- Lead a high performing creative team to deliver all creative output
- Advance and develop brand identity, tone of voice, key audience messaging and overarching strategy
- Ensure brand compliance, best practice execution and delivery of excellent customer services across our delivery partner network
- Lead and develop your team to deliver excellent communications and brand experience across all channels
About the client
A not-for-profit determined to bring about a more cohesive society by targeting young people and bringing together at an early age. A fantastic working environment where everyone believes in what they are doing and want to make a real difference to society.