An award winning architectural practice, looking for Revit technicians to create and manage the production of Revit content for specific architectural projects within their London office!
- working with the wider project team to create and manage the Revit model for the project
- create and manage the production of Revit content
- apply and manage office BIM protocols and Revit standards
- work with the wider team to manage Revit standards
- acting as a Revit expert within the project team, and the go-to person for Revit related queries
- UK project experience
- experience in residential and commercial sector
- experience in creating construction and detailing packages - stages 4/5
- fully conversant in Revit
- proficient in developing 3D models and producing drawings using Revit
- knowledgeable of BIM and its integration into the design and detailing process
- experienced in working on UK projects
- passion for new technology
- able to communicate technical details to a non-technical audience
- fluent in written and spoken English
- knowledge of other architectural design technologies a plus
- knowledge of industry standards for BIM useful
Salary: dependent on experience.
If this sounds like you or you want to discuss similar roles! Apply now!
Tel: 0203 680 0640
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.