£30000 - £40000/annum DOE
Our well known Client is looking for an experienced Project Manager who will focus on the successful operational delivery of each job, guided by the commercial deliverables and the clients' expectations. The ideal candidate must have project management experience in the exhibitions and events sector.
Taking a lead role internally, they will co-ordinate with the Account Manager the project vision and ensure full delivery is achieved from production, operations and experience.
• Project manage specified jobs from conception to execution.
• Deliver to the commercial framework set out with the Account Manager.
• Create Cost & Production Trackers for all internal and external resourcing requirements, then update and manage accordingly with the Project Analyst
• Ensure total visibility of planned requirements are available to all Account, Studio, Production, Operations & Project Management teams.
• Work with the Production departments to ensure expected quality and product requirements are fully met.
• Coordinate site surveys - Photograph, measure, recommend materials, ensure everything is itemised and numbered, and create a document detailing all elements of the survey.
• Summarise all logistic requirements and share actions with the wider team. Including Freight/transportation, Picklists, Warehousing and Installation Teams for all deliveries, installations, derigs and storage.
• Manage and record time efficiently and always be where you can add most value.
• Creative Solution based thinking, Reporting Skills, a keen eye for detail and exceptional project management skills.
• A high level of organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
• An excellent communicator with the flair to engage at all levels with a strong commercial acumen.
• Proven track record in delivering to a high standard with related Industry experience preferred.
• Able to efficiently use Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and PowerPoint).
For more details email email@example.com or call 01753856457