Graphic Designer | Charity
Our client is a high impact social enterprise that connects private sector commercial agility with public good and sustainability, they deliver a cohesive approach to health, economic growth and humanitarian work. The business is looking for a talented Graphic Designer with exceptional creative ability, attention to detail and project management skills.
- Create beautiful and effective digital and print designs for infographics, emails, presentations, brochures, websites etc
- Create outstanding marketing materials for online and offline projects
- Produce and edit a range of social media, marketing and information videos
- Work on branding and production for multiple businesses and marketing purposes
- Translating complex design challenges into clear, customer-friendly experiences
- Managing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with key business stakeholders and managing multiple priorities
- Strong design experience and understanding across multiple channels
- Excellent image manipulation, typography and layout skills
- Good skills across Adobe Creative Cloud
- Excellent attention to detail, collaborative, inclusive and flexible
If this sounds like a role that could be a good fit for your skills and experience, please apply below.