Position: Project Coordinator
Our client is an international company who design and source premium products for promotional purposes on a global basis. They are currently seeking a Project Coordinator to join the team. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and motivated, extremely organised with a keen eye for detail. Someone who is maybe currently working as a buyer's assistant, planning assistant or purchasing assistant.
To provide first class sales support to the sales team taking responsibility for the order management process from quoting through to inspection prior to shipment, ensuring all orders are delivered on-time, on-cost and on-quality
Enquiries and Pricing
- To brief the team in a clear and succinct way to enable them to approach suppliers and manufacturers with a view to obtaining pricing.
- To build costings with assistance from the Ops Team as and when required.
- To provide finalised quotes to the sales team
- To brief and work with local/European suppliers
- To process an order on the order management software
- To check and confirm the sales order confirmation.
- To write and ensure all details on the manufacturer purchase order are correct.
- To ensure final prices are fully negotiated prior to confirming a purchase order.
- Management of pre-production and production samples
- Management of post-order administration
- Updating and checking duty rates and tariff codes
- Ensuring finished artwork for production is approved and saved.
- Work closely with the QC team to ensure all QC and clients specific standards, auditing, testing and inspection requirements are fulfilled
- Monitor progress of audits and corrective action plans
- Monitor project expenditure and report variances when necessary
- Clear communication (oral & written)
- Ability to plan, organise & prioritise all forms of administration.
- Must be able to plan, organise & prioritise individual workload.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Monitor multiple enquiries and orders throughout their entire lifecycle
- Ability to produce concise, accurate and clear correspondence / administration.
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.