My client is expanding their 3D team to ensure that their customers receive the most engaging and creative content out there! I am looking for a passionate and talented 3D Animator to become an fundamental part of the multimedia team as they continue to expand.
Working on all online content you will apply your creative and technical art skills, using 3D assets created in house to create our market leading product review videos.
- You will be part of a close-knit team, working with other Junior Animators and Animators to produce high quality product review videos ready for the Motion Graphics team
- Collaborating with other animators to develop new techniques and ensure that we work in the most efficient and effective way possible
- Working to tight deadlines to deliver animations to the motion graphics team; providing accurate updates on work in progress
- Providing constructive feedback to Junior Animators in your stream and coaching them to be able to develop their animation skills
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience coaching and developing junior members of a team
- Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Is able to work under pressure to deadlines and multi task effectively, taking accountability for your own work
- Obsesses about the detail and has a huge passion for delivering quality work
- Has a knack for problem solving and technical thinking skills
TECHNICAL SKILLS - Must haves!
- Strong experience in camera animation, paying particular attention to pacing and overall aesthetic (including texturing and lighting)
- Strong Photoshop skills
- Experience using Cinema4D, Maya, 3dsmax or other similar 3D packages. Our team all work on Cinema4D and training will be provided for candidates with experience in another software package.
- Experience using Thea, Octance, Arnold, Vray or similar renderer
TECHNICAL SKILLS - Desirable
- Cloth / particle simulation experience - specifically with RealFlow and Marvellous Designer
With a fantastic array of benefits, superb working environment and a envelope pushing creative team, this really is a great opportunity to capitalise on and make your mark in a very established business!
Interested? Get in touch today - Ryanlehane@betterplaced.com