Junior Account Manager
Position: Junior Account Manager
Our client is a busy London agency who have a requirement for a Junior-level Account Manager to work on one of their key Home Entertainment Accounts.
They are looking for a fresh graduate or someone searching for their second job to fulfil a Junior Level Account Manager vacancy.
The Account Manager is the key territory contact between the Client and the artwork team. It is their responsibility to make sure the Client's deadlines and requirements are met when localising their packaging.
- Ensure that all packaging elements for their territory are localised and approved within the production schedule timelines and according to SLAs
- Effectively communicate with the client and artwork team on a daily basis
- Proactively prioritise workload according to release dates and print production lead times to guarantee the smooth running of the account
- Keep internal systems up to date to ensure accurate reporting
- Attend weekly Client meetings/conference calls and ensure all necessary data is available
- Deal with any artwork specification or print issues in a timely manner and to the satisfaction of the Client
- Provide support for other Territories and Account Managers to cover sickness and holidays
- Escalate any deadline or production issues to the Creative Services Director
The Account Manager should have excellent organisation skills and attention to detail - checking that all artwork files adhere to the brand and packaging specifications, and that the customer's requirements are met.
- Ideally Educated to degree level - preferably recently graduated looking for their first or second job
- Good inter-personal skills
- Excellent eye for detail
- Able to work well within a team and also work on your own initiative
- Good time management and being able to work to deadlines
- Good Microsoft Office skills (mainly Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Experience, knowledge or interest in the Home Entertainment industry and/or the artworking and printing processes a bonus but not necessary
- French, Italian, Spanish, German or Polish language also a bonus
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.