Brand Manager - Leading Food Brand
Brand Manager - Leading Food Brand
c.£40K-£50K + Car Allowance + Bonus
Ready for next challenge to move your marketing career forward? Looking for real ownership and responsibility on a day-to-day basis? Head north of London for this exceptional opportunity with a leading player in the FMCG market with brands loved by millions. In this exiting role, working in one of the most competitive and busy food categories, marked by high A&P spends and a constant innovation stream, you'll work on high-profile brands in an award-winning marketing team with some of the brightest minds around. You'll also get to work with some of the biggest agencies in town! Brand Manager roles don't get much better than this. You'll have ownership and accountability for your brands. You'll be working in environment that is open, honest and not bureaucratic. There's no red tape and the doors always open for a conversation, it means that you can get things done.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop, communicate and implement the annual brand plan, which lays out the brand vision and delivers profit and share objectives.
- Monitor and control budgeted brand expenditure to constantly achieve enhanced cost effectiveness and brand value.
- Responsible for planning, monitoring and executing all brand activity necessary to deliver the brand plan through first class project management.
- Ensure the enthusiastic acceptance of the brand plan within the business and with key external stakeholders
- Control, monitor and direct the work of the assigned agencies and submit effective proposals to senior marketing leadership.
- Ensure rigorous insight is collected, processed and utilised within the brand planning process.
- Monitor and understand on-going internal and external brand performance and make recommendations to course-correct if necessary.
- Constantly challenge the business to develop new and innovative ways of delivering the brand objectives.
- Deliver world class launch programs for NPD: Accountable for the brand's innovation strategy, working closely with the Innovation and Insights Teams. Accountable for the launch post business approval and first class in-market execution
Skills check list for this role
For this challenging role, we're really looking for you to bring experience of managing sizeable budgets and brands. All this from within a fast paced FMCG environment. On top of that we're looking for:
- At least 3-4 years' robust experience in FMCG brand management
- A demonstrable understanding all aspects of the brand to safeguard brand equity
- A passion for brands with an understanding of the big picture and day-to-day priorities
- The ability to manage financials to maximise profitability to deliver key business objectives
- The ability to evaluate market/consumer data to aid effective decision making
- A proven experience of product and pricing portfolio development
- A strong understanding the process of developing a comms strategy to deliver business objectives
- Strong analytical thinking skills with experience of using market & consumer insight data
- A real drive for results with a positive, can-do attitude
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment and have significant marketing recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, please contact Adam Tarsh now. email@example.com
Apply for Brand Manager - Leading Food Brand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly