Position: Graphic Designer
Our client based in Kent is currently looking for a Graphic Designer to join the studio team. They are an established Marketing and PR agency who are looking to expand due to continued success. This role involves working across a portfolio of leading and exciting food and beverage brands - and will suit someone who enjoys working in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
Working within a talented team of creatives you'll be required to deliver innovative graphic solutions across a range of projects including creating and developing marketing collateral across both print and digital.
It is essential that you possess an eye for accuracy and detail. You will be expected to keep up to date with the latest trends and implement this into your work.
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Attend internal and client briefings as required
- Identify and understand key insights and client brand values to drive forward creative thinking, establishing rationale for the development of concepts.
- Discuss ideas with colleagues across the agency
- Produce mock-ups for internal use and customer presentations
- Be a brand guardian, ensuring artwork is all on brand
The successful candidate would ideally have the following:
- Disciplined approach to preparing artwork for print
- Has completed a design focused course, whether at college or university
- Be familiar with design programs including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Digital experience essential (HTML)
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, hardworking and a great team player with flexibility and confidence to work independently
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.