Digital Project Coordinator
Position: Digital Project Coordinator
Our client is a high end application development and business hosting company providing bespoke business solutions for enterprise customers. They are currently looking to recruit a well organised, results driven and dynamic coordinator, preferably with experience in web technologies. This is a great opportunity for a project coordinator with experience of website development/build projects.
Main Purpose of Role: You will play a key part in the task and project coordination with the development team. In summary, you will be working closely with the development team to deliver superb web projects, on time, to budget and designed to exceed all client expectations.
- Understanding client requirements and successfully communicating and monitoring progress
- Working closely with the technical lead to ensure all project related tasks are completed accurately
- Keep project plans, risk / issues log and timesheets accurate
- Snagging and quality checks
- Administrate support tasks by passing to, and liaising with, the support team
- 1-2 years project coordination experience in website development/build projects
- An understand of web technologies (not code related)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter and a committed team worker
- An understanding of HTML and CSS
- Technical knowledge of PHP, .NET, SQL /my SQL
- Understanding of the web development process / project management and coordination process
- Passionate about providing a superb customer experience
- A driven and proactive self-starter
- Delivery and quality focused
- A confident communicator who can articulate information clearly to both the external customer and their internal colleagues. With the ability to be persuasive and influential where needed.
- Comfortable working in a busy, results driven environment with clear goals and objectives
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.