Position: BIM Coordinator
Our client is an International Interior Design Agency who specialise within the hospitality sector. They are looking for BIM Coordinator on a permanent basis.
BIM Coordinator will manage the BIM delivery process, cooperate and work closely with other members of the multi-disciplinary team. Externally a BIM Coordinator (MEP) is expected to work closely with external organisations (including architects and engineers) within a project team and with the clients through all stages.
As an expert BIM/Revit user you will produce accurate Revit models with reliable BIM data according to the relevant company BIM documentation. You will also review 3D Models from consultants and contractors.
In the role of BIM Coordinator you will provide Building Information Modelling (BIM) leadership and advice to the in-house Project teams as well as providing internal BIM training if and when required.
You will be responsible for:
- Content production and development, in line with the company BIM protocols
- Daily model management, administration and maintenance ensuring the health of BIM models and databases
- Coaching, mentoring and supervising the BIM modelling process throughout the company, including over-the-shoulder training, developing and shadowing of staff
- Collaborating with and coordinating subcontractors and consultants; receiving and managing multiple subcontractor models
- Adhering to the BIM execution plan and BIM project workflow criteria
- Attending BIM project kick-off meetings and weekly BIM coordination meetings
- Integrating Models and producing clash detection reports and managing clash detection meetings on site with the project teams
- Managing and updating BIM Project Documents
- Proven recent hands-on experience of BIM implementation in a similar role
- Proficient in the set up and coordination of 3D BIM models
- Understanding of Level 2 BIM and BS/PAS 1192 suite of documents/ UK BIM requirements
- Proficient in using Vectorworks, Sketchup, Revit, AutoCAD and other Autodesk products.
- Experience of Model Authoring
- Familiar with 4D Scheduling / Simulation using simulation software (Navisworks, Synchro & Fuzor)
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.