Our client is looking for a junior to mid-weight Graphic Designer to join a fast-paced Design Team.
The Graphic Designer will conceptualise and execute the design and layout of a variety of digital and print briefs for editorial, press, online and marketing projects. The ideal candidate would be a proficient Mac and Adobe Creative Suite user, with experience in editorial design and reporting, and working knowledge of Content Management Systems.
Key Strengths and Abilities
- Strong design layout and typography skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident communication skills
- Organised and adaptable, managing a busy workload in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic team player
- Creating engaging creative for report books, marketing and branding material, invitations, event graphics and conferences display artwork, magazine layout
- Artworking and preparing creative for print
- Preparing and creating presentations for senior members of staff
- General design and photographic support including managing online content, cropping/resizing images for online requirements and retouching online product photography
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, with emphasis on InDesign and Photoshop
- Experience in print, editorial and report design
- Experience and interest in design for social media and video platforms
- Knowledge of CMS platforms
- Minimum 2 years experience
Please send your relevant CV and samples to us asap.