Retail Marketing Manager - 12 months
Retail Marketing Manager (12 month contract)
Fantastic opportunity for a passionate, culturally smart, fashion conscious retail marketer to join the team in the London office of this global fashion and sports brand.
As part of the UK Retail Brand team you will drive the Go To Market process for our strategic accounts/retail partners; developing, executing and measuring retail experiences which connect the brand to our consumers in a meaningful and engaging way, driving footfall, click-throughs and commercial return.
• Lead seasonal 360° programs from initial pitch through to in-market execution across all channels
• Generate engaging retail marketing plans that support regional initiatives and drive product demand, based on the deep understanding of consumer and shopper & UK retail realities with a specific focus on London
• Act as the brand guardian; elevate the brand and how consumers experience it in retail
• Drive with digital first, maximising share of voice in each of the retail partners across their ecom and social platforms
• Identify key accounts' needs and channels where the brand can play a stronger role
• Lead the creation of brand presentations, internal comms and campaign reports
• Track performance of campaigns against set KPI's
• Lead relationships with third party agency partners
• Track competitor activity
• Partner with Western Europe Brand Marketing team to leverage brand programming in support of retail opportunities
• Act as a lead stakeholder linking PR, Commercial and Operations to ensure alignment between sales goals, product assortment and marketing initiatives
• Build positive and effective relationships with the key retailer marketing teams.
• Brand marketing experience, ideally in retail
• Strong digital skills and experience in key account marketing
• Self-starter, able to work independently and make sound decisions in a timely manner
• Calm and efficient under pressure
• Thorough knowledge of the UK and London marketplace and the ability to create a structured process within it
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment with extensive recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please e-mail or call one of the team.