Studio Coordinator for Boutique Architectural Studio
An award-winning architectural studio is seeking a dedicated Studio Coordinator to support their close-knit team. The boutique studio specialises in architecture, landscape and sculpture inspired by nature. This role is a great opportunity for someone looking to become an essential member of an architectural practice and be surrounded by a creative and passionate environment.
- Overseeing all operations and ensuring smooth running of studio
- Extensive diary management, scheduling meetings, minute taking and travel booking
- Reception and front of house presence through greeting clients, answering phones, responding to inquiries and managing multiple inboxes
- PA support to directors
- Manage renewal of office subscriptions, utilities, insurances, etc.
- Bookkeeping and other financial management such as invoicing, purchasing, reconciling transactions, etc.
- Producing and updating project fee schedules and preparing cash flow forecast
- Supporting accounts with payroll
- Manage marketing through website management and organising internal and social events
- Manage social media through writing engaging content in posts and articles
- Project support assistance with maintaining the office portfolio, collating time sheets, and preparing ITTs, EOIs and PQQs (training can be provided)
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a small team
- Previous experience in an office coordination/management role within a creative environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Interest in art and architecture
- Eagerness to get stuck in the industry and help wherever is needed
- Experience using accounting and project management tools desirable (Xero, WorkFlow Max, etc.)