Senior Workplace Designer
Based in east London this practice is offering the opportunity to work the most creative of workplace design. They have a reputation not only for innovative design but the focus they place on their team. Designers are developed and encourage to explore new skills for their own growth. At first the practice requires a designer with extensive project delivery experience to take a project to site. Thereafter the successful candidate will play an instrumental part in the practice, continuing and building upon their award-winning work.
- Managing self to project profitability and resourcing requirements.
- Oversee the concept development of a project
- Be the clients primary point of contact
- Leading smaller projects and supporting large projects.
- Implementing design best standards/practices, processes and technology solutions within the studio.
- Coordinating project consultants on projects.
- Contributing to the creation of a high performing, innovative team environment.
Skills & Experience:
- Proficient in Revit is preferred alternatively Vectorworks
- Experience in design, technical, and managing team is key to the role.
- Examples of projects that have been delivered
- Experience in working within the workplace sector.
- Provide Design / Technical Review Reports for projects.
- Demonstrate effective collaboration across disciplines.
Whilst this role is requiring an established designer this remains a role where you will develop. Designers typically promoted within the practice as there is a culture of recognition and reward.