Bird Aware Solent Brand And Communications Lead
5 days left
- Full Time
Bird Aware Solent is a partnership of local councils and conservation bodies, formed to prevent disturbance to birds spending the winter on the Solent coast. The aim of the partnership is to raise awareness of these amazing birds and help people to enjoy the coast without disturbing them.
The new post of Brand and Communications Lead has been developed to ensure the effective growth and promotion of Bird Aware Solent, providing communications and marketing support to the partnership. In addition, the post-holder will be pivotal in supporting and developing the Bird Aware brand at a national level with new partners. Developing it to meet and include the needs of partner organisations across the country, the Brand & Communications Lead will be integral to ensuring success.
The successful candidate will be expected to have:
- Proven understanding, knowledge and experience of communications and marketing techniques, and their successful implementation.
- Strong creative skills, with the ability to think long term and imaginatively.
- Proven skills in industry-standard design and print including (but not limited to) developing publication-quality content and output, development of design briefs and liaising with print providers.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to deal deftly and proficiently with public, political and professional parties alike.
- Previous media relations experience.
- Experience of working in or with partnerships.
Interested? If so, you will be joining an energetic and vibrant organisation that offers generous leave entitlement, attractive pension options, flexible working and more to enable a good work/life balance.
For more information about the partnership, contact Anna Parry - Partnership Manager - on 023 9283 4140.
To apply, please click the Apply button.