mid - snr designer
Award winnning brand comms agency is welcoming applicants to join their exciting and rapidly expanding creative team. Looking for a Medium-weight Designer who will play a crucial role in both the first-class client work we produce, but also be an active part of the community which forms our organisation.
Candidates should have a good understanding of a broad spectrum of mediums including but not limited to; print, brand, digital + social, web (front end), information, experiential and of course, new business/presentation design.
As an award-winning communications agency, they work with a broad base of popular clients including; Brand, Tech, Digital, Healthcare and Finance.
The successful candidate will:
- Be responsible on a day-to-day basis for idea lead design
- Be used to working within a team and proactively sharing ideas and workloads
- Have a passion for the finer detail, and a dedication to ensuring work is completed to the highest standard
- Be familiar with a fast-paced, engaging environment
- Be used to working with the direction of a lead creative thinker/director
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and ensuring client satisfaction
- Used to working face-to-face with internal clients and desk-side briefings
- Have a clear understanding of professional design practices including correct Artwork set-up and filing systems
- Engage with the wider agency community and be an active part of it
- Ultimately be comfortable designing for print, brand, digital + social, web (front end), information and experiential design as well as new business proposals and other PowerPoint led tasks
With the following fundamentals:
- proven agency experience
- Good knowledge of the fundamental Adobe CC Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop as well as being proficient in MS Office
- An innate ability to manage multiple projects while working closely with senior designers, art directors, creative directors and studio manager
- A solid understanding of design principles, an eager nature to seek out new, exciting and engaging design for the above mediums (or a particular passion point)
- A creative portfolio including both practical and conceptual design solutions
- A degree or other in design (if not Graphic Design, a portfolio which can support a passion for the above fundamentals)
- Working knowledge or expertise in HTML and CSS
- Moving image design software such as After Effects and Premiere etc.
- Technical drawing software such as CAD or Sketch-up
Apply for mid - snr designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly