Strategic brand-building and communications company is looking for a Graphic Designer to join the in-house design team in West London (near Notting Hill).
Reporting in to the Art Director this is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and creative Graphic Designer to gain experience in an exciting and innovative design team within a Luxury Brand Building and Communications agency.
Working in a dynamic and fun tight knit team, you will have the ability to work across multiple projects at a time, requiring you to interpret and fulfill briefs from all teams from a variety of categories. This is a hands on, diverse role that requires a fast-paced performer who can adapt to different challenges throughout the day, taking on both internal communications and external client projects as required.
You will be an innovative designer with a creative flair who is always seeking artistic and different ways of doing tasks for a range of clients and stakeholders. You will be able to work on specific projects requirements with strict deadlines and possess a strong understanding of both print and digital.
Key to your success will be your ability to deliver a high level of sophistication and professionalism in accordance with our aesthetic standards.
- Demonstrated experience as a Graphic Designer or similar position
- Expert knowledge of CS6 (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Excellent typographical and layout skills
- Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense
- Experience in art working for print across a range of media and a thorough understanding of print process
- Strong understanding of social and digital landscapes
- Performs well under pressure and can multitask across a number of important projects at any one time
- High attention to detail
- Outgoing and positive demeanor
- A desire to be challenged and learn new skills
- Organised and able to prioritise tasks
- Capability to interact with a wide variety of people
- Working across internal communications and new business proposals.
- Support on external client projects, including concept development and art working.
- Working closely with account teams on concepts and visuals for brand campaigns and launches, taking projects from brief to artwork.
- Concepting, design and art working of press materials such as invitations, look-books, event graphics.
- Liaising with print suppliers to achieve optimum print solutions within agreed deadlines, adhering to allocated budgets.
- Design of brand pitches and presentations (incl. generating visual ideas).
- Design of digital assets such as banners, social media posts, geo filters.
- Development of print and digital style guides and templates.
- Setting clear deadlines with other TCS teams who requite assets from the design team.
This company works with some of the world's best entrepreneurial, intelligent, pioneering brands. Staff work across integrated teams in Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle, VIP as well as their Creative Innovation & Digital team, on a client portfolio which includes some of the world's most iconic brands alongside emerging talent and niche brands.
The company was founded with the vision to serve their people, and their clients, differently. Their values are central to every decision they make. They aim to be strong, caring, passionate and wise for their people and their clients.
Through these values, they deliver standout work, truly care about their impact, and offer truly informed counsel. If this resonates with you then please send us your CV and folio.