Junior Graphic Designer
The Role: Junior Graphic Designer
About Human Innovation
Human Innovation is a fast-growing brand strategy and innovation consultancy. We help ambitious businesses create brands and experiences that people love but never expected.
We believe complex issues of growth are best met by teams comprised of a diverse group of individuals, who bring different experiences and approaches to creative problem-solving.
Humans are people who want to explore and understand the world in all its contradictions, eccentricities, good and bad. We seek individuals who can demonstrate they have actively sought out a wide variety of life experiences. Seasoned travelers, those who have worked in other countries, people with passions and niche interests outside of the commercial sphere.
The individual will be keen to develop new methods, approaches and will want to experiment. A restless nature means they will always be questioning our own internal assumptions of how to best serve our clients.
The individual will be a highly ambitious and entrepreneurial person, driven by a desire to be acknowledged for developing products and services which re-define the terms of competition in our clients' sectors.
We are now seeking a Junior Graphic Designer to join our team in London.
The role & key responsibilities
We are looking for a talented Junior Graphic Designer to join our multidisciplinary team of researchers, designers and strategists to work on brand and innovation projects.
The Junior Graphic Designer will support consulting teams with stunning work across brand identity, new service innovation, and experience design projects. You will need to be comfortable working with a variety of media, including print and digital.
As part of our Design team, you will work on a variety of projects including:
- Brand identity design
- Digital - (visual design for apps and responsive sites)
- Printed publications (books, magazines, toolkits)
- Infographics and workshop material
- Be a great storyteller capable of communicating your ideas effectively
- Work with a diverse team on any one client engagement ranging from researchers to trends experts, brand or innovation strategists and account staff
- Regular international travel should be expected
The Junior Graphic Designer will report to the Head of Design
- One year of relevant design experience gathered in leading agencies
- Experience of working with global brands on global projects
- You must be an exceptional communicator able to gain support for your concepts
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator,), and MS Office (in particular PowerPoint)
- Unique layout and typographic skills
- Experience in Editorial, Brand identity and presentation design
- Experience in UX and UI design is much appreciated but not essential
Apply for Junior Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly