Head of Marketing Campaigns
This is a high profile role in this market leading solutions provider, they are looking to further strengthen their position in the market through the appointment of a tenacious and driven Head of Marketing Campaigns.
In this role you will have the opportunity to shape acquisition marketing strategy in a business that is keen to embrace innovation and has the budget to follow through on exciting ideas that promise a strong ROI.
Manage, lead, and develop a high performing marketing team to deliver against targets for both lead generation and existing customer engagement.
- Translate the group growth strategy into strategic and tactical marketing opportunities across digital and traditional channels.
- Work cohesively with the rest of the marketing function to ensure that goals and brand message are aligned.
- Embrace the use of marketing data and automation systems to ensure that campaigns are highly targeted and deliver fantastic ROI.
- Reporting to the Marketing Director you will contribute to the group strategic development plans, with regular accountability to the CEO.
- Proven marketing leadership experience with an ability to develop teams and instil confidence in others.
- Extensive marketing campaigns experience across all channels, with a strong background in digital (including email marketing, ppc, seo, social).
- Extensive marketing automation experience is essential, ideally with exposure to systems such as Eloqua, Salesforce, Marketo or Pardot
- B2B experience is a must have.
- Exceptional communicator with the ability to forge effective business relationships at all levels.
- Commercially aware and keen to grow your career within a successful business.
This truly is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to quickly accelerate their career in a large, but developing business. To discuss the role in more detail please apply with your latest CV or call Paul Bendelow or Louis Chalk for a confidential discussion quoting reference 26027/bpe.