Ecommerce Manager - French Speaking
My client, a leading international retail business based in Birmingham, is looking to recruit a French speaking Ecommerce Manager.
A well established retailer with an international presence; my client has a strong bricks and mortar presence and a growing ecommerce business. They are looking for an Ecommerce Manager to manage their french website.
The Ecommerce Manager - French Speaking will be responsible for running the french website and will include the following:
- Optimise the customer journey by monitoring and taking action on key metrics such as page traffic, conversion and abandonment rates.
- Drive the delivery of enriched product content that improves conversion and properly portrays brand and range.
- Coordinate with creative and UX teams on A/B testing strategies and execution.
- Localise the website for language, best sellers, key features, internal search.
- Coordinate with digital marketing, social, and offline marketing teams to support corporate efforts and ensure a consistent cross-channel experience.
- Analyse online performance and drive results
The ideal candidate for this Ecommerce Manager position will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Fluent french - you will be responsible for the french site and working with french stakeholder.
Demonstrable results in website management and driving online sales
Strong understanding of customer journey, CRO and UX
Knowledge of digital marketing
Man-management and budget experience.
Highly competitive package. French speaking role.